Report NEP-FOR-2019-07-08This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Degiannakis, Stavros & Filis, George, 2019. "Oil price volatility forecasts: What do investors need to know?," MPRA Paper 94445, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pourghorban, Mojtaba & Mamipour, Siab, 2019. "Day-ahead electricity price forecasting with emphasis on its volatility in Iran (GARCH combined with ARIMA models)," MPRA Paper 94826, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joshua C. C. Chan & Liana Jacobi & Dan Zhu, 2019. "Efficient selection of hyperparameters in large Bayesian VARs using automatic differentiation," CAMA Working Papers 2019-46, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Shuo Cao & Huichou Huang & Ruirui Liu & Ronald MacDonald, 2017. "The Term Structure of Exchange Rate Predictability: Commonality, Scapegoat, and Disagreement," GRU Working Paper Series GRU_2017_013, City University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics and Finance, Global Research Unit.
- Manabu Asai & Rangan Gupta & Michael McAleer, 2019. "Forecasting Volatility and Co-volatility of Crude Oil and Gold Futures: Effects of Leverage, Jumps, Spillovers, and Geopolitical Risks," Working Papers 201951, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Anthony Garratt & Timo Henckel & Shaun P. Vahey, 2019. "Empirically-transformed linear opinion pools," CAMA Working Papers 2019-47, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Kajal Lahiri & Wuwei Wang, 2019. "Estimating macroeconomic uncertainty and discord using info-metrics," CESifo Working Paper Series 7674, CESifo Group Munich.