Report NEP-FOR-2019-06-24This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Johanna Garnitz & Robert Lehmann & Klaus Wohlrabe, 2019. "Forecasting GDP all over the world using leading indicators based on comprehensive survey data," CESifo Working Paper Series 7691, CESifo Group Munich.
- Echavarría, Juan José & Giraldo, Iader & Jaramillo, Fernando, 2019. "Cadenas globales de valor, crecimiento y protección arancelaria en Colombia," Working papers 9, Red Investigadores de Economía.
- Melo-Velandia, Luis Fernando & Loaiza, Rubén & Villamizar-Villegas, Mauricio, 2019. "Bayesian Combination for Inflation Forecasts: The Effects of a Prior Based on Central Banks’ Estimates," Working papers 8, Red Investigadores de Economía.
- Gerlach, Richard & Naimoli, Antonio & Storti, Giuseppe, 2018. "Time Varying Heteroskedastic Realized GARCH models for tracking measurement error bias in volatility forecasting," MPRA Paper 94289, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pierrick Piette, 2019. "Can Satellite Data Forecast Valuable Information from USDA Reports ? Evidences on Corn Yield Estimates," Working Papers hal-02149355, HAL.
- Simon Schnurch & Andreas Wagner, 2019. "Machine Learning on EPEX Order Books: Insights and Forecasts," Papers 1906.06248, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2019.
- Roni Michaely & Amir Rubin & Dan Segal & Alexander Vedrashko, 2019. "Lured by the Consensus," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 19-06, Swiss Finance Institute, revised Mar 2019.