Report NEP-FOR-2018-10-29This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Camille Cornand & Paul Hubert, 2018. "On the external validity of experimental inflation forecasts: A comparison with five categories of field expectations," Working Papers halshs-01890770, HAL.
- Tian, Jing & Goodwin, Thomas, 2018. "An unobserved component modeling approach to evaluate multi-horizon forecasts," Working Papers 2018-04, University of Tasmania, Tasmanian School of Business and Economics.
- Döpke, Jörg & Waldhof, Gabi & Fritsche, Ulrich, 2018. "Theories, techniques and the formation of German business cycle forecasts: Evidence from a survey of professional forecasters," Annual Conference 2018 (Freiburg, Breisgau): Digital Economy 181617, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Schüssler, Rainer & Beckmann, Joscha & Koop, Gary & Korobilis, Dimitris, 2018. "Exchange rate predictability and dynamic Bayesian learning," Annual Conference 2018 (Freiburg, Breisgau): Digital Economy 181523, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Hahn, Elke & Zekaite, Zivile & de Bondt, Gabe, 2018. "ALICE: A new inflation monitoring tool," Working Paper Series 2175, European Central Bank.