Report NEP-FOR-2018-07-16This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christophe Chorro & Florian Ielpo & Benoît Sévi, 2017. "The contribution of jumps to forecasting the density of returns," Post-Print halshs-01442618, HAL.
- Libero Monteforte & Valentina Raponi, 2018. "Short term forecasts of economic activity: are fortnightly factors useful?," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1177, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Nariyasu YAMAZAWA, 2018. "Analyzing Business Conditions by Quantitative Text Analysis–Time Series Analysis Using Appearance Rate and Principal Component," ESRI Discussion paper series 345, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Tallman, Ellis W. & Zaman, Saeed, 2018. "Combining Survey Long-Run Forecasts and Nowcasts with BVAR Forecasts Using Relative Entropy," Working Papers (Old Series) 1809, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Ba M. Chu & Kim Huynh & David T. Jacho-Chávez & Oleksiy Kryvtsov, 2018. "On the Evolution of the United Kingdom Price Distributions," Staff Working Papers 18-25, Bank of Canada.
- Bo Zhang & Joshua C.C. Chan & Jamie L. Cross, 2018. "Stochastic volatility models with ARMA innovations: An application to G7 inflation forecasts," CAMA Working Papers 2018-32, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Stéphanie Combes & Catherine Doz, 2018. "Forecasting French GDP with Dynamic Factor Models : a pseudo-real time experiment using Factor-augmented Error Correction Models," PSE Working Papers halshs-01819516, HAL.
- Thomas Walther & Tony Klein, 2018. "Exogenous Drivers of Cryptocurrency Volatility - A Mixed Data Sampling Approach To Forecasting," Working Papers on Finance 1815, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Manuel Gonzalez-Astudillo & Daniel Baquero, 2018. "A Nowcasting Model for the Growth Rate of Real GDP of Ecuador : Implementing a Time-Varying Intercept," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2018-044, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Christian Grimme & Robert Lehmann & Marvin Noeller, 2018. "Forecasting Imports with Information from Abroad," CESifo Working Paper Series 7079, CESifo Group Munich.