Report NEP-FOR-2018-04-09This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Duncan, Roberto & Martinez-Garcia, Enrique, 2018. "New Perspectives on Forecasting Inflation in Emerging Market Economies: An Empirical Assessment," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 338, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Goodness C. Aye & Rangan Gupta & Chi Keung Marco Lau & Xin Sheng, 2018. "Is There a Role for Uncertainty in Forecasting Output Growth in OECD Countries? Evidence from a Time Varying Parameter-Panel Vector Autoregressive Model," Working Papers 201823, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Gonçalo Faria & Fabio Verona, 2017. "Forecasting stock market returns by summing the frequency-decomposed parts," CEF.UP Working Papers 1702, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Nobuyuki Hanaki & Eizo Akiyama & Ryuichiro Ishikawa, 2018. "Effects of different ways of incentivizing price forecasts on market dynamics and individual decisions in asset market experiments ," Post-Print hal-01712305, HAL.
- Tzai-Shuen Chen, 2018. "Evaluating Conditional Cash Transfer Policies with Machine Learning Methods," Papers 1803.06401, arXiv.org.
- Justin Sirignano & Rama Cont, 2018. "Universal features of price formation in financial markets: perspectives from Deep Learning," Papers 1803.06917, arXiv.org.
- Luca Brugnolini, 2018. "Forecasting Deflation Probability in the EA: A Combinatoric Approach," CBM Working Papers WP/01/2018, Central Bank of Malta.
- Leopoldo Catania & Stefano Grassi & Francesco Ravazzolo, 2018. "Forecasting Cryptocurrencies Financial Time Series," Working Papers No 5/2018, Centre for Applied Macro- and Petroleum economics (CAMP), BI Norwegian Business School.
- Luisa Bisaglia & Margherita Gerolimetto, "undated". "Estimation and forecasting in INAR(p) models using sieve bootstrap," Working Papers 2018:06, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Leo Krippner & Michelle Lewis, 2018. "Real-time forecasting with macro-finance models in the presence of a zero lower bound," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2018/04, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Priyanga Dilini Talagala & Rob J Hyndman & Kate Smith-Miles & Sevvandi Kandanaarachchi & Mario A Munoz, 2018. "Anomaly detection in streaming nonstationary temporal data," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 4/18, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.