Report NEP-FOR-2016-02-29This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Altug, Sumru G. & Cakmakli, Cem, 2015. "Forecasting Inflation using Survey Expectations and Target Inflation: Evidence for Brazil and Turkey," CEPR Discussion Papers 10419, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Carlos Medel & Pablo Pincheira, 2015. "The Out-of-Sample Performance of An Exact Median-Unbiased Estimator for the Near-Unity Ar(1)Model," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 768, Central Bank of Chile.
- Schwarzmüller, Tim, 2015. "Model pooling and changes in the informational content of predictors: An empirical investigation for the euro area," Kiel Working Papers 1982, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Piergiorgio Alessandri & Haroon Mumtaz, 2014. "Financial conditions and density forecasts for US output and inflation," CReMFi Discussion Papers 1, CReMFi, School of Economics and Finance, QMUL.
- Braun, R. Anton & Nakajima, Tomoyuki, 2016. "Uninsured risk, stagnation, and fiscal policy," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2016-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, revised 01 Mar 2016.
- Curti, Filippo & Migueis, Marco, 2016. "Predicting Operational Loss Exposure Using Past Losses," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2016-2, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised 12 Oct 2016.
- Roland Weigand, 2014. "Matrix Box-Cox Models for Multivariate Realized Volatility," Working Papers 144, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).