Report NEP-FOR-2016-02-04This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Frantisek Brazdik & Zuzana Humplova & Frantisek Kopriva, 2015. "Evaluating a Structural Model Forecast: Decomposition Approach," Working Papers 2015/12, Czech National Bank.
- Davide Pettenuzzo & Konstantinos Metaxoglou & Aaron Smith, 2016. "Option-Implied Equity Premium Predictions via Entropic TiltinG," Working Papers 99, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Ayse Kabukcuoglu & Enrique Martínez-García, 2016. "Inflation as a global phenomenon - some implications for policy analysis and forecasting," Globalization Institute Working Papers 261, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, revised 01 Jan 2016.
- Christophe Piette, 2016. "Predicting Belgium’s GDP using targeted bridge models," Working Paper Research 290, National Bank of Belgium.
- Ronald McDonald & Xuxin Mao, 2015. "Forecasting the 2015 General Election with Internet Big Data: An Application of the TRUST Framework," Working Papers 2016_03, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Nobuyuki Hanaki & Eizo Akiyama & Ryuichiro Ishikawa, 2016. "A Methodological Note on Eliciting Price Forecasts in Asset Market Experiments," GREDEG Working Papers 2016-02, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France.
- Wensheng Kang & Ronald A. Ratti & Joaquin L. Vespignani, 2016. "The implications of liquidity expansion in China for the US dollar," CAMA Working Papers 2016-05, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Stelios D. Bekiros & Rangan Gupta & Alessia Paccagnini, 2015. "Oil price forecastability and economic uncertainty," Open Access publications 10197/7345, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Emilio Zanetti Chini, 2016. "Generalizing smooth transition autoregressions," DEM Working Papers Series 114, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Michael Dittmar, 2016. "Regional Oil Extraction and Consumption: A simple production model for the next 35 years Part I," Papers 1601.07716, arXiv.org.
- Andrea Cipollini & Iolanda Lo Cascio & Silvia Muzzioli, 2015. "Financial connectedness among European volatility risk premia," Centro Studi di Banca e Finanza (CEFIN) (Center for Studies in Banking and Finance) 15112, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Alberto BURCHI & Francesca PIERRI, 2015. "Survival Models for Credit Risk Estimation in the context of SME," Working papers of the Department of Economics - University of Perugia (IT) 18/2015, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.