Report NEP-FOR-2016-01-29This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Athanasopouolos, George & Poskitt, Don & Vahid, Farshid & Yao, Wenying, 2014. "Forecasting with EC-VARMA models," Working Papers 2014-07, University of Tasmania, Tasmanian School of Business and Economics, revised 22 Feb 2014.
- Rangan Gupta & Patrick T. Kanda & Mampho P. Modise & Alessia Paccagnini, 2015. "DSGE model-based forecasting of modelled and nonmodelled inflation variables in South Africa," Open Access publications 10197/7351, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Domit, Sílvia & Monti, Francesca & Sokol, Andrej, 2016. "A Bayesian VAR benchmark for COMPASS," Bank of England working papers 583, Bank of England.
- Francesco Ravazzolo & Philip Rothman, 2015. "Oil-Price Density Forecasts of U.S. GDP," Working Papers No 10/2015, Centre for Applied Macro- and Petroleum economics (CAMP), BI Norwegian Business School.
- Jaydip Sen & Tamal Datta Chaudhuri, 2016. "Decomposition of Time Series Data of Stock Markets and its Implications for Prediction: An Application for the Indian Auto Sector," Papers 1601.02407, arXiv.org.
- Ravazzolo, Francesco & Vespignani, Joaquin, 2015. "A new monthly indicator of global real economic activity," Working Papers 2015-07, University of Tasmania, Tasmanian School of Business and Economics.
- Artur Aiguzhinov & Ana Paula Serra & Carlos Soares, 2016. "Are rankings of financial analysts useful to investors?," CEF.UP Working Papers 1604, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.