Report NEP-FOR-2015-12-20This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chrystalleni Aristidou & Kevin Lee & Kalvinder Shields, 2015. "Real-Time Data should be used in Forecasting Output Growth and Recessionary Events in the US," Discussion Papers 2015/13, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- CHEN, Cathy W.S. & WENG, Monica M.C. & WATANABE, Toshiaki, 2015. "Employing Bayesian Forecasting of Value-at-Risk to Determine an Appropriate Model for Risk Management," Discussion paper series HIAS-E-16, Hitotsubashi Institute for Advanced Study, Hitotsubashi University.
- Jaromir Tonner & Stanislav Tvrz & Osvald Vasicek, 2015. "Labour Market Modelling within a DSGE Approach," Working Papers 2015/06, Czech National Bank.
- Matthieu Garcin & Clément Goulet, 2015. "A fully non-parametric heteroskedastic model," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 15086, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Franses, Ph.H.B.F. & de Bruijn, L.P., 2015. "Benchmarking judgmentally adjusted forecasts," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI2015-36, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Alessia Naccarato & Andrea Pierini & Stefano Falorsi, 2015. "Using Google Trend Data To Predict The Italian Unemployment Rate," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0203, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.