Report NEP-FOR-2014-11-28This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Van Robays, Ine & Belu Mănescu, Cristiana, 2014. "Forecasting the Brent oil price: addressing time-variation in forecast performance," Working Paper Series 1735, European Central Bank.
- Marco Del Negro & Raiden B. Hasegawa & Frank Schorfheide, 2014. "Dynamic Prediction Pools: An Investigation of Financial Frictions and Forecasting Performance," NBER Working Papers 20575, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rodrigo Sekkel, 2014. "Balance Sheets of Financial Intermediaries: Do They Forecast Economic Activity?," Staff Working Papers 14-40, Bank of Canada.
- Onel, Gulcan & Karali, Berna, 2014. "Relative Performance of Semi-Parametric Nonlinear Models in Forecasting Basis," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 169795, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Giannone, Domenico & Bańbura, Marta & Lenza, Michele, 2014. "Conditional forecasts and scenario analysis with vector autoregressions for large cross-sections," Working Paper Series 1733, European Central Bank.
- Dées, Stéphane & Güntner, Jochen, 2014. "Analysing and forecasting price dynamics across euro area countries and sectors: a panel VAR approach," Working Paper Series 1724, European Central Bank.
- George Athanasopoulos & D.S. Poskitt & Farshid Vahid & Wenying Yao, 2014. "Determination of long-run and short-run dynamics in EC-VARMA models via canonical correlations," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 22/14, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.