Report NEP-FOR-2014-10-17This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marie Bessec & Julien Fouquau & Sophie Meritet, 2014. "Forecasting electricity spot prices using time-series models with a double temporal segmentation," Working Papers 2014-588, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Y. Qiang & E.J. Weber, 1995. "Forecasting World Metal Prices," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 95-17, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Florian Ielpo & Benoît Sévi, 2014. "Forecasting the density of oil futures," Working Papers 2014-601, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Michael FEIL, "undated". "Forecasting Medium-Term Distributional Effects of the Economic Crisis: A CGE-Microsimulation Approach," EcoMod2010 259600056, EcoMod.
- BAN Kanemi & KAWAGOE Masaaki & MATSUOKA Hideaki, 2013. "Evaluating Density Forecasts with Applications to ESPF," ESRI Discussion paper series 302, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Rouhia NOOMENE & Roberto LOPEZ, "undated". "Forecasting of International Financial Markets with Neural Networks: a New Approach," EcoMod2008 23800096, EcoMod.
- Salvatore TERREGROSSA, "undated". "Accounting for Estimation Risk in CAPM-generated Forecasts of Firm Earnings Growth," EcoMod2004 330600139, EcoMod.
- Paul Gaskell & Frank McGroarty & Thanassis Tiropanis, 2014. "Signal Diffusion Mapping: Optimal Forecasting with Time Varying Lags," Papers 1409.6443, arXiv.org.
- D. Chen & K.W. Clements & E.J. Roberts & E.J. Weber, 1990. "Forecasting Steel Demand in China," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 90-24, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Dovern, Jonas, 2014. "A Multivariate Analysis of Forecast Disagreement: Confronting Models of Disagreement with SPF Data," Working Papers 0571, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- L.R. Charleson & E.J. Weber, 1992. "Energy Forecasts: Western Australia, 1992-2010," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 92-01, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.