Report NEP-FOR-2014-09-29This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tae-Hwy Lee & Huiyu Huang, 2014. "Forecasting Realized Volatility Using Subsample Averaging," Working Papers 201410, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics.
- Byrne, Joseph P. & Korobilis, Dimitris & Ribeiro, Pinho J., 2014. "Exchange Rate Predictability in a Changing World," SIRE Discussion Papers 2014-021, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Tae-Hwy Lee & Yundong Tu & Aman Ullah, 2014. "Forecasting Equity Premium: Global Historical Average versus Local Historical Average and Constraints," Working Papers 201405, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics.
- Chen, Cathy W.S. & Gerlach, Richard & Lin, Edward M.H., 2014. "Bayesian Assessment of Dynamic Quantile Forecasts," Working Papers 2014-04, University of Sydney Business School, Discipline of Business Analytics.
- Tae-Hwy Lee & Yiyao Wang, 2014. "Asymmetric Loss in the Greenbook and the Survey of Professional Forecasters," Working Papers 201407, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics.
- Davide Pettenuzzo & Antonio Gargano & Allan Timmermann, 2014. "Bond Return Predictability: Economic Value and Links to the Macroeconomy," Working Papers 75, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Bloechl, Andreas, 2014. "Penalized Splines, Mixed Models and the Wiener-Kolmogorov Filter," Discussion Papers in Economics 21406, University of Munich, Department of Economics.