Report NEP-FOR-2014-08-28This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Xun Lu & Liangjun Su, 2014. "Jackknife Model Averaging for Quantile Regressions," Working Papers 11-2014, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Coroneo, Laura & Giannone, Domenico & Modugno, Michele, 2014. "Unspanned macroeconomic factors in the yield curve," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-57, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Ferdi Botha & Gavin Keeton, 2014. "A Note on the (continued) Ability of the Yield Curve to Forecast Economic Downturns in South Africa," Working Papers 449, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Asian Development Bank (ADB), 2013. "Asian Development Outlook Suplement (July 2013)," ADB Reports RPT135856-3, Asian Development Bank (ADB), revised 08 Oct 2013.
- Schock, Matthias, 2014. "Do Eurozone yield spreads predict recessions?," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-532, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Dragomirescu-Gaina, Catalin & Elia, Leandro & Weber, Anke, 2014. "A fast-forward look at tertiary education attainment in Europe 2020," MPRA Paper 57957, University Library of Munich, Germany.