Report NEP-FOR-2014-04-05This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jung, Alexander & El-Shagi, Makram & Giesen, Sebastian, 2014. "Does the federal reserve staff still beat private forecasters?," Working Paper Series 1635, European Central Bank.
- Giacomini, Raffaella & Altavilla, Carlo & Ragusa, Giuseppe, 2014. "Anchoring the yield curve using survey expectations," Working Paper Series 1632, European Central Bank.
- Muriel Nguiffo-Boyom, 2014. "2007-2013: This is what the indicator told us ? Evaluating the performance of real-time nowcasts from a dynamic factor model," BCL working papers 88, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- Manabu Asai & Michael McAleer, 2014. "Forecasting Co-Volatilities via Factor Models with Asymmetry and Long Memory in Realized Covariance," Working Papers in Economics 14/10, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Tsyplakov, Alexander, 2014. "Theoretical guidelines for a partially informed forecast examiner," MPRA Paper 55017, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Weigand, Roland, 2014. "Matrix Box-Cox Models for Multivariate Realized Volatility," University of Regensburg Working Papers in Business, Economics and Management Information Systems 478, University of Regensburg, Department of Economics.
- Davide Pettenuzzo, 2013. "To Predict the Equity Market, Consult Economic Theory," Rosenberg Global Financial Briefs 8, Brandeis University, Rosenberg Institute of Global Finance, International Businesss School, revised 2014.
- Stavros Degiannakis & Timotheos Angelidis & George Filis, 2013. "Oil price shocks and volatility do predict stock market regimes," Working Papers 170, Bank of Greece.
- Markku Lanne & Jani Luoto, 2014. "Noncausal Bayesian Vector Autoregression," CREATES Research Papers 2014-07, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.