Report NEP-FOR-2011-12-19This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Baumeister, Christiane & Kilian, Lutz, 2011. "Real-Time Analysis of Oil Price Risks Using Forecast Scenarios," CEPR Discussion Papers 8698, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andrés E. Leövey,Thomas Lux, 2011. "Parameter Estimation and Forecasting for Multiplicative Lognormal Cascades," Kiel Working Papers 1746, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Peter Christoffersen & Kris Jacobs & Bo Young Chang, 2011. "Forecasting with Option Implied Information," CREATES Research Papers 2011-46, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Leandro Dï¿½Aurizio & Stefano Iezzi, 2011. "Investment forecasting with business survey data," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 832, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Dewachter, Hans & Houssa, Romain & Lyrio, Marco & Kaltwasser, Pablo Rovira, 2011. "Dynamic Forecasting Rules and the Complexity of Exchange Rate Dynamics," Insper Working Papers wpe_260, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Riane de Bruyn & Rangan Gupta & Lardo stander, 2011. "Testing the Monetary Model for Exchange Rate Determination in South Africa: Evidence from 101 Years of Data," Working Papers 201134, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Richard G. Anderson & Kevin L. Kliesen, 2011. "How does the FOMC learn about economic revolutions? evidence from the New Economy Era, 1994-2001," Working Papers 2011-041, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Manuel Lukas, 2011. "Return Predictability, Model Uncertainty, and Robust Investment," CREATES Research Papers 2011-42, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Emanuela Ciapanna & Marco Taboga, 2011. "Bayesian analysis of coefficient instability in dynamic regressions," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 836, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Pawel Janus & Siem Jan Koopman & Andr� Lucas, 2011. "Long Memory Dynamics for Multivariate Dependence under Heavy Tails," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-175/2/DSF28, Tinbergen Institute.
- Travis J. Berge & Òscar Jordà, 2011. "A chronology of turning points in economic activity: Spain 1850-2011," Working Paper Series 2011-28, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Diego Amaya & Peter Christoffersen & Kris Jacobs & Aurelio Vasquez, 2011. "Do Realized Skewness and Kurtosis Predict the Cross-Section of Equity Returns?," CREATES Research Papers 2011-44, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Stefano D'Addona & Christos Giannikos, 2011. "Asset Pricing And The Role Of Macroeconomic Volatility," Working Papers 0711, CREI Università degli Studi Roma Tre, revised 2011.