Report NEP-FOR-2009-03-07This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fulvio Corsi & Davide Pirino & Roberto Reno, 2009. "Volatility Forecasting: The Jumps Do Matter," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd08-036, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Kuzin, Vladimir & Marcellino, Massimiliano & Schumacher, Christian, 2009. "Pooling versus model selection for nowcasting with many predictors: An application to German GDP," CEPR Discussion Papers 7197, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Isao Ishida & Toshiaki Watanabe, 2009. "Modeling and Forecasting the Volatility of the Nikkei 225 Realized Volatility Using the ARFIMA-GARCH Model," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd08-032, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Tanya Molodtsova & Alex Nikolsko-Rzhevskyy & David H. Papell, 2009. "Taylor Rules and the Euro," Emory Economics 0903, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Ngugi, Daniel & Mullen, Jeffrey D. & Bergstrom, John C., 2009. "Land Use Change, Benefit Transfer and Ecosystem Valuation in North Georgia," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 47110, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.