Report NEP-FOR-2009-02-14This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pesaran, M.H. & Pick, A. & Timmermann, A., 2009. "Variable Selection and Inference for Multi-period Forecasting Problems," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0901, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Rangan Gupta & Stephen M. Miller, 2009. ""Ripple Effects” and Forecasting Home Prices in Los Angeles, Las Vegas, and Phoenix," Working Papers 0902, University of Nevada, Las Vegas , Department of Economics.
- Duasa, Jarita & Ahmad, Nursilah, 2008. "Identifying good inflation forecaster," MPRA Paper 13302, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lillie Lam & Laurence Fung & Ip-wing Yu, 2009. "Forecasting a Large Dimensional Covariance Matrix of a Portfolio of Different Asset Classes," Working Papers 0901, Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
- Konstantinos Maris & Dimitra Koutsothymiou & Fotios Petropoulos & Eleni Petra & Panagiotis Evangelopoulos & Vassilios Assimakopoulos & Konstantinos Nikolopoulos, 2009. "A Regression-Based Methodology For Efficiently Building Futures’ Portfolios," Working Papers 0032, University of Peloponnese, Department of Economics.
- Kwok Ping Tsang, 2008. "Forecasting Consumption Growth with the Real Term Structure," Working Papers e07-14, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Department of Economics.
- Yu-chin Chen & Kwok Ping Tsang, 2009. "What Does the Yield Curve Tell Us About Exchange Rate Predictability?," Working Papers e07-15, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Department of Economics.
- Massimiliano Caporin & Paolo Paruolo, 2009. "Structured Multivariate Volatility Models," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0091, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Item repec:hal:journl:inria-00352834_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore