Report NEP-FOR-2008-10-21This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rangan Gupta & Josine Uwilingiye, 2008. "Should the SARB Have Stayed Time Inconsistent?," Working Papers 200833, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Sonali Das & Rangan Gupta & Alain Kabundi, 2008. "Could We Have Predicted The Recent Downturn In The South African Housing Market?," Working Papers 200831, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Visser, Marcel P., 2008. "Forecasting S&P 500 Daily Volatility using a Proxy for Downward Price Pressure," MPRA Paper 11100, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas Busch & Bent Jesper Christensen & Morten Ørregaard Nielsen, 2008. "The Role of Implied Volatility in Forecasting Future Realized Volatility and Jumps in Foreign Exchange, Stock, and Bond Markets," Working Papers 1181, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- de Silva, Ashton, 2008. "Forecasting macroeconomic variables using a structural state space model," MPRA Paper 11060, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roxana Chiriac & Valeri Voev, 2008. "Modelling and Forecasting Multivariate Realized Volatility," CoFE Discussion Paper 08-06, Center of Finance and Econometrics, University of Konstanz.
- Seymen, Atilim, 2008. "A Critical Note on the Forecast Error Variance Decomposition," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-065, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.