Report NEP-FOR-2008-04-04This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jana Eklund & George Kapetanios, 2008. "A Review of Forecasting Techniques for Large Data Sets," Working Papers 625, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Wang, Mu-Chun, 2008. "Comparing the DSGE model with the factor model: an out-of-sample forecasting experiment," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2008,04, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Item repec:qut:auncer:2008-99 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kenneth B. Petersen & Vladimir Pozdnyakov, 2008. "Predicting the Fed," Working papers 2008-07, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Alejandro Rodriguez & Esther Ruiz, 2008. "Bootstrap prediction intervals in State Space models," Statistics and Econometrics Working Papers ws081104, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.