Report NEP-FOR-2008-03-15This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chakraborty, Lekha S & Sinha, Darshy, 2008. "Budgetary Forecasting in India: Partitioning Errors and Testing for Rational Expectations," MPRA Paper 7538, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ardic, Oya Pinar & Ergin, Onur & Senol, G. Bahar, 2008. "Exchange Rate Forecasting: Evidence from the Emerging Central and Eastern European Economies," MPRA Paper 7505, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Konstantinos Nikolopoulos, 2008. "On the accuracy of judgmental interventions on Statistical Forecasts," Working Papers 0021, University of Peloponnese, Department of Economics.
- Marcellino, Massimiliano & Schumacher, Christian, 2007. "Factor-MIDAS for now- and forecasting with ragged-edge data: a model comparison for German GDP," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2007,34, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00185374_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00185369_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore