Report NEP-FOR-2007-11-10This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Costas Milas & Philip Rothman, 2007. "Out-of-Sample Forecasting of Unemployment Rates with Pooled STVECM Forecasts," Working Paper Series 49-07, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Jul 2007.
- Ivana Komunjer & Michael T. Owyang, 2007. "Multivariate forecast evaluation and rationality testing," Working Papers 2007-047, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Dimitrios D. Thomakos & Dimitris N. Politis, 2007. "NoVaS Transformations: Flexible Inference for Volatility Forecasting," Working Paper Series 44-07, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Jul 2007.
- Axel Dreher & Silvia Marchesi & James Raymond Vreeland, 2007. "The Politics of IMF Forecasts," Working Papers 124, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2007.
- Qiang Li & Mieke Reuser & Cornelia Kraus & Juha Alho, 2007. "Aging of a giant: a stochastic population forecast for China, 2001-2050," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2007-032, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- P�l Boug & Andreas Fagereng, 2007. "Exchange rate volatility and export performance: A cointegrated VAR approach," Discussion Papers 522, Statistics Norway, Research Department.