Report NEP-FOR-2006-12-01This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mehl, Arnaud, 2006. "The yield curve as a predictor and emerging economies," Working Paper Series 0691, European Central Bank.
- Ekaterini Panopoulou, 2006. "The predictive content of financial variables: Evidence from the euro area," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp178, IIIS.
- MArcelo Carvalho & MArco Aurelio Freire & Marcelo Cunha Medeiros & Leonardo Souza, 2006. "Modeling and forecasting the volatility of Brazilian asset returns," Textos para discussão 530, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Berger, Helge & Ehrmann, Michael & Fratzscher, Marcel, 2006. "Geography or skills: What explains Fed watchers’ forecast accuracy of US monetary policy?," Working Paper Series 0695, European Central Bank.
- Item repec:rtv:ceiswp:211 is not listed on IDEAS anymore