Report NEP-FOR-2006-05-13This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Patrizio Pagano & Massimiliano Pisani, 2006. "Risk-Adjusted Forecasts of Oil Prices," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 585, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Costas Milas & Ilias Lekkos & Theodore Panagiotidis, 2006. "Forecasting interest rate swap spreads using domestic and international risk factors: Evidence from linear and non-linear models," Keele Economics Research Papers KERP 2006/05, Centre for Economic Research, Keele University.
- Jan F. Qvigstad, 2006. "When does an interest rate path “look good”? Criteria for an appropriate future interest rate path," Working Paper 2006/05, Norges Bank.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00003925_v2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jörg Polzehl & Vladimir Spokoiny, 2006. "Varying coefficient GARCH versus local constant volatility modeling. Comparison of the predictive power," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2006-033, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Enzo Weber, 2006. "Macroeconomic Integration in Asia Pacific: Common Stochastic Trends and Business Cycle Coherence," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2006-039, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Item repec:ven:wpaper:20_06 is not listed on IDEAS anymore