Report NEP-FOR-2006-04-29This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Veiga, Helena, 2006. "Volatility forecasts: a continuous time model versus discrete time models," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws062509, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Eric Ghysels & Jonathan H. Wright, 2006. "Forecasting professional forecasters," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2006-10, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Item repec:cdl:agrebk:1009 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andrew Bauer & Robert A. Eisenbeis & Daniel F. Waggoner & Tao Zha, 2006. "Transparency, expectations, and forecasts," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2006-03, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Marco Castellani & Emanuel Santos, 2006. "Forecasting Long-Term Government Bond Yields: An Application of Statistical and AI Models," Working Papers Department of Economics 2006/04, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Assenmacher-Wesche, Katrin & Gerlach, Stefan, 2006. "Interpreting Euro Area Inflation at High and Low Frequencies," CEPR Discussion Papers 5632, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jonathan H. Wright, 2006. "The yield curve and predicting recessions," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2006-07, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Erik Hjalmarsson, 2006. "Should we expect significant out-of-sample results when predicting stock returns?," International Finance Discussion Papers 855, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Hui Guo & Robert Savickas, 2006. "Understanding stock return predictability," Working Papers 2006-019, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Erik Hjalmarsson, 2006. "New methods for inference in long-run predictive regressions," International Finance Discussion Papers 853, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).