Report NEP-FMK-2018-12-03This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martin, Ian & Ross, Stephen, 2018. "Notes on the Yield Curve," CEPR Discussion Papers 13176, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Wensheng Kang & Ronald A. Ratti & Joaquin Vespignani, 2018. "Financial and non-financial global stock market volatility shocks," CAMA Working Papers 2018-58, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Hossein Hassani & Mohammad Reza Yeganegi & Rangan Gupta & Riza Demirer, 2018. "Forecasting Stock Market (Realized) Volatility in the United Kingdom: Is There a Role for Economic Inequality?," Working Papers 201880, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Korkeamäki, Timo & Virk, Nader & Wang, Haizhi & Wang, Peng, 2018. "Learning Chinese? The changing investment behavior of foreign institutions in the Chinese stock market," BOFIT Discussion Papers 19/2018, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Jacek Jaworski & Leszek Czerwonka, 2018. "Impact of Capital Structure on Enterprise?s Profitability: Evidence from Warsaw Stock Exchange," Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences 7109137, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Abdul Haque & Adeel Nasir, 2018. "The application of Value at Risk and Expected Shortfall as Controlling Mechanism of Systematic Risk of Pakistani Stock Market," Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences 7108551, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.