Report NEP-FMK-2018-04-30This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- German Forero-Laverde, 2018. "A New Indicator for Describing Bull and Bear Markets," Working Papers 0129, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Carlos Francisco Alves & Duarte André de Castro Reis, 2018. "Evidence of Idiosyncratic Seasonality in ETFs Performance," FEP Working Papers 603, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- David Lee, 2018. "Pricing Financial Derivatives Subject to Counterparty Risk and Credit Value Adjustment," Working Papers hal-01758922, HAL.
- Patrick Augustin & Mikhail Chernov & Dongho Song, 2018. "Sovereign Credit Risk and Exchange Rates: Evidence from CDS Quanto Spreads," NBER Working Papers 24506, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomadakis, Apostolos, 2018. "The European ETF Market: What can be done better?," ECMI Papers 13604, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Yi Huang & Ugo Panizza & Richard Portes, 2018. "Corporate Foreign Bond Issuance and Interfirm Loans in China," NBER Working Papers 24513, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.