Report NEP-FMK-2018-02-19This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martin Lettau & Ananth Madhavan, 2018. "Exchange Traded Funds 101 For Economists," NBER Working Papers 24250, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Söhnke M. Bartram & Gregory W. Brown & René M. Stulz, 2018. "Why has Idiosyncratic Risk been Historically Low in Recent Years?," NBER Working Papers 24270, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dison, Will & Theodoridis, Konstantinos, 2017. "Do macro shocks matter for equities?," Bank of England working papers 692, Bank of England.
- Dieci, Roberto & Schmitt, Noemi & Westerhoff, Frank H., 2018. "Interactions between stock, bond and housing markets," BERG Working Paper Series 133, Bamberg University, Bamberg Economic Research Group.
- Antje Berndt & Rohan Douglas & Darrell Duffie & Mark Ferguson, 2018. "Corporate Credit Risk Premia," NBER Working Papers 24213, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.