Report NEP-FMK-2017-06-11This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Amalia Morales-Zumaquero & Simón Sosvilla-Rivero, 2017. "Volatility spillovers between foreing-exchange and stock markets," Working Papers del Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales 1702, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales.
- Jean-Pierre Fouque & Yuri F. Saporito, 2017. "Heston Stochastic Vol-of-Vol Model for Joint Calibration of VIX and S&P 500 Options," Papers 1706.00873, arXiv.org.
- Shin-ichi Fukuda & Mariko Tanaka, 2017. "The Impacts of Emerging Asia on Global Financial Markets," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-1050, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Paola Cerchiello & Giancarlo Nicola & Samuel Rönnqvist & Peter Sarlin, 2017. "Deep Learning Bank Distress from News and Numerical Financial Data," DEM Working Papers Series 140, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Daniel Garrett & Andrey Ordin & James W. Roberts & Juan Carlos Suárez Serrato, 2017. "Tax Advantages and Imperfect Competition in Auctions for Municipal Bonds," NBER Working Papers 23473, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.