Report NEP-FMK-2017-05-14This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alex Hsu & Francisco J. Palomino & Charles Qian, 2017. "The Decline in Asset Return Predictability and Macroeconomic Volatility," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2017-050, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Ibert, Marcus & Kaniel, Ron & van Nieuwerburgh, Stijn & Vestman, Roine, 2017. "Are Mutual Fund Managers Paid For Investment Skill?," CEPR Discussion Papers 12010, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Swetava Ganguli & Jared Dunnmon, 2017. "Machine Learning for Better Models for Predicting Bond Prices," Papers 1705.01142, arXiv.org.
- Wensheng Kang & Ronald A. Ratti & Joaquin Vespignani, 2017. "Global commodity prices and global stock volatility shocks: Effects across countries," CAMA Working Papers 2017-36, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Beetsma, Roel & Lekniute, Zina & Ponds, Eduard, 2017. "U.S. municipal yields and unfunded state pension liabilities," CEPR Discussion Papers 11998, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tanweer Akram & Anupam Das, 2017. "The Dynamics of Government Bond Yields in the Eurozone," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_889, Levy Economics Institute.
- Yang Hu & Les Oxley, 2017. "Exuberance in Historical Stock Prices during the Mississippi and South Seas Bubble Episodes," Working Papers in Economics 17/08, University of Waikato.