Report NEP-FMK-2016-10-30This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anthony Heyes & Matthew Neidell & Soodeh Saberian, 2016. "The Effect of Air Pollution on Investor Behavior: Evidence from the S&P 500," NBER Working Papers 22753, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pasquale Foresti & Oreste Napolitano, 2016. "On the Stock Markets’ Reactions to Taxation and Public Expenditure," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 115, European Institute, LSE.
- Aizenman, Joshua & Jinjarak, Yothin & Zheng, Huanhuan, 2016. "Measuring Systemic Risk Contribution of International Mutual Funds," ADBI Working Papers 594, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Park, Cyn-Young, 2016. "Developing Local Currency Bond Markets in Asia," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 495, Asian Development Bank.
- Thomas Flavin & Dolores Lagoa-Varela, 2016. "Do long-term bonds hedge equity risk? Evidence from Spain," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n275-16.pdf, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.