Report NEP-FMK-2016-08-21This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matthias Weber & John Duffy & Arthur Schram, 2016. "An Experimental Study of Bond Market Pricing," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-059/I, Tinbergen Institute.
- Daniël Vullings, 2016. "Contingent convertible bonds with floating coupon payments: fixing the equilibrium problem," DNB Working Papers 517, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Christoph Große Steffen & Maximilian Podstawski, 2016. "Ambiguity and Time-Varying Risk Aversion in Sovereign Debt Markets," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1602, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Lukas Schmid & Andres Schneider & Mikhail Chernov, 2016. "A macrofinance view of US Sovereign CDS premiums," 2016 Meeting Papers 432, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Bastian von Beschwitz & Conor T. Howells, 2016. "Are Euro-Area Corporate Bond Markets Irrelevant? The Effect of Bond Market Access on Investment," International Finance Discussion Papers 1176, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Naoto Higashio & Takahiro Hirakawa & Ryo Nagaushi & Shinsuke Ohyama & Atsushi Takanashi, 2016. "Determinants of Launch Spreads on EM USD-Denominated Corporate Bonds," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 16-E-13, Bank of Japan.