Report NEP-FMK-2015-10-25This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bruno Feunou & Mohammad R. Jahan-Parvar & Cédric Okou, 2015. "Downside Variance Risk Premium," Staff Working Papers 15-36, Bank of Canada.
- Thomas Eisenbach & Martin Schmalz & Marianne Andries, 2015. "Asset Pricing with Horizon-Dependent Risk Aversion," 2015 Meeting Papers 1069, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Hammad, Siddiqi, 2015. "Anchoring Adjusted Capital Asset Pricing Model," MPRA Paper 67403, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rafal Rak & Stanislaw Drozdz & Jaroslaw Kwapien & Pawel Oswiecimka, 2015. "Detrended cross-correlations between returns, volatility, trading activity, and volume traded for the stock market companies," Papers 1510.04910, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2015.
- Xavier Raurich & Thomas Seegmuller, 2015. "On the Interplay Between Speculative Bubbles and Productive Investment," Working Papers halshs-01214689, HAL.
- Mehmet Balcilar & Rangan Gupta & Clement Kyei, 2015. "Predicting Stock Returns and Volatility with Investor Sentiment Indices: A Reconsideration using a Nonparametric Causality-in-Quantiles Test," Working Papers 201575, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Dan Richards & Heng Yuan & Marcelo Bianconi, 2015. "Equity Prices and Cartel Activity," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0813, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Or Shachar & Jennifer La'O & Anna Costello & Nina Boyarchenko, 2015. "Credit Risk and Interdealer Networks," 2015 Meeting Papers 1048, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Krauss, Christopher & Beerstecher, Daniel & Krüger, Tom, 2015. "Feasible earnings momentum in the U.S. stock market: An investor's perspective," FAU Discussion Papers in Economics 12/2015, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Institute for Economics.
- Bams, Dennis & Pisa, Magdalena & Wolff, Christian C, 2015. "Credit risk characteristics of US small business portfolios," CEPR Discussion Papers 10889, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.