Report NEP-FMK-2015-03-05This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Duarte, Fernando M. & Rosa, Carlo, 2015. "The equity risk premium: a review of models," Staff Reports 714, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Beneish, M. D. & Lee, C. M. C. & Nichols, D. C., 2014. "In Short Supply: Short-Sellers and Stock Returns," Research Papers 3064, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Arif, Salman & Ben-Rephael, Azi & Lee, Charles M. C., 2017. "Mutual Funds and Short-Sellers: Why Does Short-Sale Volume Predict Stock Returns?," Research Papers 3162, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Duffie, Darrell & Stein, Jeremy C., 2014. "Reforming LIBOR and Other Financial-Market Benchmarks," Research Papers 3170, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Ya-Chun Gao & Yong Zeng & Shi-Min Cai, 2015. "Influence network in Chinese stock market," Papers 1503.00823, arXiv.org.