Report NEP-FMK-2014-12-08This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Barunik, Jozef & Kočenda, Evžen & Vácha, Lukáš, 2014. "Asymmetric connectedness of stocks: How does bad and good volatility spill over the U.S. stock market?," FinMaP-Working Papers 13, Collaborative EU Project FinMaP - Financial Distortions and Macroeconomic Performance: Expectations, Constraints and Interaction of Agents.
- Georg, Co-Pierre, 2014. "Contagious herding and endogenous network formation in financial networks," Working Paper Series 1700, European Central Bank.
- Makoto Nirei & Tsutomu Watanabe, 2014. "Beauty Contests and Fat Tails in Financial Markets," CARF F-Series CARF-F-346, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Jonathan B. Berk & Jules H. van Binsbergen, 2014. "Assessing Asset Pricing Models Using Revealed Preference," NBER Working Papers 20435, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ales Bulir & Martin Cihak & David-Jan Jansen, 2014. "Does the Clarity of Inflation Reports Affect Volatility in Financial Markets?," IMF Working Papers 14/175, International Monetary Fund.
- Aloosh, Arash, 2014. "Global Variance Risk Premium and Forex Return Predictability," MPRA Paper 59931, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carol C. Bertaut & Alexandra M. Tabova & Vivian Wong, 2014. "The Replacement of Safe Assets: Evidence from the U.S. Bond Portfolio," International Finance Discussion Papers 1123, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Brent Glover & Seth Richards-Shubik, 2014. "Contagion in the European Sovereign Debt Crisis," NBER Working Papers 20567, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dunne, Peter G. & Fleming, Michael J. & Zholos, Andrey, 2014. "ECB Monetary Operations and the Interbank Repo Market," Research Technical Papers 09/RT/14, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Masaaki Fujii & Akihiko Takahashi, 2014. "Optimal Hedging for Fund & Insurance Managers with Partially Observable Investment Flows," CARF F-Series CARF-F-348, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.