Report NEP-FMK-2014-10-22This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sofiane Aboura & Julien Chevallier, 2014. "Cross-Market Spillovers with ‘Volatility Surprise’," EconomiX Working Papers 2014-46, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Herve Alexandre & Karima Bouaiss & Catherine Refait-Alexandre, 2014. "Banking Relationships and Syndicated Loans during the 2008 Financial Crisis," Post-Print halshs-01067252, HAL.
- Andries, Alin Marius & Brown, Martin, 2014. "Credit Booms and Busts in Emerging Markets: The Role of Bank Governance and Risk Managment," Working Papers on Finance 1414, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Tatiana Didier & Sergio L. Schmukler, 2014. "Debt Markets in Emerging Economies: Major Trends," Working Papers 172014, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Item repec:dgr:rugsom:14029-eef is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-591 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mohamed El Hedi Arouri & Raphaëlle Bellando & Sébastien Ringuedé & Anne-Gaël Vaubourg, 2013. "Herding in French stock markets: Empirical evidence from equity mutual funds," Post-Print halshs-01066726, HAL.