Report NEP-FMK-2014-07-13This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Victoria Atanasov, 2014. "Common Risk Factors in Equity Markets," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-070/IV, Tinbergen Institute.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20140059 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christopher F Baum & Margarita Karpava & Dorothea Schäfer & Andreas Stephen, 2014. "Credit rating agency downgrades and the Eurozone sovereign debt crises," NBP Working Papers 177, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Khaled Guesmi & Frederic Teulon & Ahmed Taneem Muzaffar, 2014. "The Evolution of Risk Premium as a Measure for Intra-regional Equity Market Integration," Working Papers 2014-365, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Mohamed Arouri & Frédéric Teulon & Christophe Rault, 2014. "Equity Risk Premium and Regional Integration," Working Papers 2014-371, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Prachi Mishra & Kenji Moriyama & Papa M N'Diaye & Lam Nguyen, 2014. "Impact of Fed Tapering Announcements on Emerging Markets," IMF Working Papers 14/109, International Monetary Fund.
- Christian H Ebeke & Yinqiu Lu, 2014. "Emerging Market Local Currency Bond Yields and Foreign Holdings in the Post-Lehman Period - a Fortune or Misfortune?," IMF Working Papers 14/29, International Monetary Fund.
- Fabian Lipinsky & Li Lian Ong, 2014. "Asia’s Stock Markets; Are There Crouching Tigers and Hidden Dragons?," IMF Working Papers 14/37, International Monetary Fund.