Report NEP-FMK-2014-01-24This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daniel L. Greenwald & Martin Lettau & Sydney C. Ludvigson, 2014. "Origins of Stock Market Fluctuations," NBER Working Papers 19818, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:aei:rpaper:39937 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Baule, Rainer & Korn, Olaf & Saßning, Sven, 2013. "Which beta is best? On the information content of option-implied betas," CFR Working Papers 13-11, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Jan Hanousek & Ev??en Ko??enda & Jan Novotn??, 2013. "Price Jumps on European Stock Markets," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1059, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Michele Leonardo Bianchi & Frank J. Fabozzi & Svetlozar T. Rachev, 2014. "Calibrating the Italian smile with time-varying volatility and heavy-tailed models," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 944, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Dalia El-Shiaty & Ahmed Abdelmotelib Badawi, 2014. "Herding Behavior in the Stock Market: An Empirical Analysis of the Egyptian Exchange," Working Papers 37, The German University in Cairo, Faculty of Management Technology.
- Yusaku Nishimura & Yoshiro Tsutsui & Kenjiro Hirayama, 2014. "Intraday Return and Volatility Spillover Mechanism from Chinese to Japanese Stock Market," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 14-01, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Sheng, Andrew & Singh, Ajit, 2013. "Islamic Stock Markets in a Global Context," MPRA Paper 53035, University Library of Munich, Germany.