Report NEP-FMK-2013-06-04This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vicente Esteve & Manuel Navarro-Ibáñez & María A. Prats, 2013. "The present value model of U.S. stock prices revisited: long-run evidence with structural breaks, 1871-2010," Working Papers 13-04, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- David Ardia & Lennart F. Hoogerheide, 2013. "Cross-Sectional Distribution of GARCH Coefficients across S&P 500 Constituents: Time-Variation over the Period 2000-2012," Cahiers de recherche 1313, CIRPEE.
- Shah, Syed Noaman & Kebewar, Mazen, 2013. "US Corporate Bond Yield Spread. A default risk debate," EconStor Preprints 73690, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Serge Darolles & Patrick Gagliardini & Christian Gouriéroux, 2012. "Survival of Hedge Funds : Frailty vs Contagion," Working Papers 2012-36, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Nogales, Francisco J. & Mei, Xiaoling & Miguel, Víctor de, 2013. "Multiperiod portfolio selection with transaction and market-impact costs," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws131615, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Jan Kregel, 2013. "More Swimming Lessons from the London Whale," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_129, Levy Economics Institute.