Report NEP-FMK-2011-05-14This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bertrand Candelon & Amadou N. R. Sy & Rabah Arezki, 2011. "Sovereign Rating News and Financial Markets Spillovers; Evidence from the European Debt Crisis," IMF Working Papers 11/68, International Monetary Fund.
- Javier A. Reyes & Camelia Minoiu, 2011. "A network analysis of global banking; 1978â€“2009," IMF Working Papers 11/74, International Monetary Fund.
- Fahlenbrach, Rudiger & Prilmeier, Robert & Stulz, Rene M., 2011. "This Time Is the Same: Using Bank Performance in 1998 to Explain Bank Performance during the Recent Financial Crisis," Working Paper Series 2011-10, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- T. Berger & L. Pozzi, 2011. "A new model-based approach to measuring time-varying financial market integration," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 11/714, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Simón Sosvilla-Rivero & Amalia Morales-Zumaquero, 2011. "Volatility in EMU sovereign bond yields: Permanent and transitory components," Working Papers 11-03, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.