Report NEP-FMK-2009-08-08This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eduardo Rossi & Paolo Santucci de Magistris, 2009. "Long Memory and Tail dependence in Trading Volume and Volatility," CREATES Research Papers 2009-30, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Ioannis Asimakopoulos & Panayiotis Athanasoglou,, 2009. "Revisiting the Merger and Acquisition Performance of European Banks," Working Papers 100, Bank of Greece.
- Mark Mink & Jochen Mierau, 2009. "Measuring Stock Market Contagion with an Application to the Sub-prime Crisis," DNB Working Papers 217, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Itai Agur, 2009. "Regulatory Competition and Bank Risk Taking," DNB Working Papers 213, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Eisenschmidt, Jens & Tapking, Jens, 2009. "Liquidity risk premia in unsecured interbank money markets," Working Paper Series 1025, European Central Bank.
- Lemke, Wolfgang & Werner, Thomas, 2009. "The term structure of equity premia in an affine arbitrage-free model of bond and stock market dynamics," Working Paper Series 1045, European Central Bank.
- Ongena, Steven & Roscovan, Viorel, 2009. "Bank loan announcements and borrower stock returns: does bank origin matter?," Working Paper Series 1023, European Central Bank.