Report NEP-FMK-2009-08-02This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00390688_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Taylor D. Nadauld & Shane M. Sherlund, 2009. "The role of the securitization process in the expansion of subprime credit," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2009-28, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Daniel L. Thornton & Giorgio Valente, 2009. "Revisiting the predictability of bond risk premia," Working Papers 2009-009, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- David Büttner & Bernd Hayo, 2009. "Determinants of European Stock Market Integration," MAGKS Papers on Economics 200932, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00390636_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00307606_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00368336_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore