Report NEP-FMK-2009-04-13This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Elias Karakitsos, 2009. "An Assessment of the Credit Crisis Solutions," Economics Policy Note Archive 09-3, Levy Economics Institute.
- Francis A. Longstaff & Brett Myers, 2009. "Valuing Toxic Assets: An Analysis of CDO Equity," NBER Working Papers 14871, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Simon Gilchrist & Vladimir Yankov & Egon Zakrajsek, 2009. "Credit Market Shocks and Economic Fluctuations: Evidence from Corporate Bond and Stock Markets," NBER Working Papers 14863, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cécile Carpentier & Douglas Cumming & Jean-Marc Suret, 2009. "The Value of Capital Market Regulation: IPOs versus Reverse Mergers," CIRANO Working Papers 2009s-06, CIRANO.
- Lucian Tatu & Delia Tatu, 2008. "Bid-Ask Spread and its Components Estimation for BSE stocks Using Models Based on Autocovariance," International Trade and Finance Association Conference Papers 1125, International Trade and Finance Association.
- Ricardo Gimeno & José Manuel Marqués, 2009. "Extraction of financial market expectations about inflation and interest rates from a liquid market," Banco de Espa�a Working Papers 0906, Banco de Espa�a.
- Andrea Cipollini & Franco Fiordelisi, 2009. "The impact of bank concentration on financial distress: the case of the European banking system," Centro Studi di Banca e Finanza (CEFIN) (Center for Studies in Banking and Finance) 09021, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".