Report NEP-FMK-2009-03-14This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Reinhart, Carmen M. & Rogoff, Kenneth, 2009. "The Aftermath of Financial Crises," CEPR Discussion Papers 7209, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- James P. Gander, 2009. "Extreme Value Theory and the Financial Crisis of 2008," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2009_03, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Pástor, Luboš & Stambaugh, Robert F., 2009. "Are Stocks Really Less Volatile in the Long Run?," CEPR Discussion Papers 7199, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Constantinos Kardaras, 2008. "Viability of Markets with an Infinite Number of Assets," Research Paper Series 241, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Ajit Singh, 2008. "Stock Markets in Low and Middle Income Countries," Working Papers wp377, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Giofré, Maela/M., 2008. "EMU Effects on Stock Markets: From Home Bias to Euro Bias," MPRA Paper 13926, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maria Grazia Romano, 2009. "Institutional Trades and Herd Behavior in Financial Markets," CSEF Working Papers 215, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Burkhard Raunig & Martin Scheicher, 2009. "Are Banks Different? Evidence from the CDS Market," Working Papers 152, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).