Report NEP-FMK-2009-02-07This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fernandez, Pablo, 2008. "The equity premium in 100 textbooks," IESE Research Papers D/757, IESE Business School.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00350652_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Axelson, Ulf & Stromberg, Per & Weisbach, Michael S., 2008. "Why Are Buyouts Levered? The Financial Structure of Private Equity Funds," Working Paper Series 2008-15, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Stulz, Rene M., 2008. "Risk Management Failures: What Are They and When Do They Happen?," Working Paper Series 2008-18, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Pagano, Patrizio & Pisani, Massimiliano, 2009. "Risk-adjusted forecasts of oil prices," Working Paper Series 0999, European Central Bank.
- Shiller, Robert J., 2008. "Derivatives Markets for Home Prices," Working Papers 46, Yale University, Department of Economics.