Report NEP-FMK-2008-05-24This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lundgren, Tommy & Olsson, Rickard, 2008. "How Bad is Bad News? Assessing the Effects of Environmental Incidents on Firm Value," Sustainable Investment and Corporate Governance Working Papers 2008/1, Sustainable Investment Research Platform.
- Silvia Muzzioli, 2008. "Option based forecasts of volatility: An empirical study in the DAX index options market," Centro Studi di Banca e Finanza (CEFIN) (Center for Studies in Banking and Finance) 08051, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Topi, Jukka, 2008. "Bank runs, liquidity and credit risk," Research Discussion Papers 12/2008, Bank of Finland.
- Loriana Pelizzon & Monica Billio & Mila Getmansky, 2008. "Crisis and Hedge Fund Risk," Working Papers 2008_10, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Loriana Pelizzon & Monica Billio & Mila Getmansky, 2008. "Non-Parametric Analysis of Hedge Fund Returns: New Insights from High Frequency Data," Working Papers 2008_11, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Loriana Pelizzon & Roberto Casarin & Andrea Piva, 2008. "Italian Equity Funds: Efficiency and Performance Persistence," Working Papers 2008_12, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".