Report NEP-FMK-2008-05-10This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:frd:wpaper:dp2008-08 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sandro Sapio, 2008. "Volatility-price relationships in power exchanges: A demand-supply analysis," LEM Papers Series 2008/07, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Giovanni Cespa & Thierry Foucault, 2008. "Insiders-Outsiders, Transparency and the Value of the Ticker," Working Papers 628, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Maria Rosa Borges, 2008. "Efficient Market Hypothesis in European Stock Markets," Working Papers Department of Economics 2008/20, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Pavabutra, Pantisa & Prangwattananon, Sukanya, 2008. "Tick Size Change on the Stock Exchange of Thailand," CEI Working Paper Series 2008-9, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Yuri Vladimirovich Sobolev & S. M. Ali Abbas, 2008. "High and Volatile Treasury Yields in Tanzania; The Role of Strategic Bidding and Auction Microstructure," IMF Working Papers 08/81, International Monetary Fund.