Report NEP-FMK-2007-08-27This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hilscher, Jens, 2007. "Is the corporate bond market forward looking?," Working Paper Series 0800, European Central Bank.
- Philippe BACCHETTA & Eric VAN WINCOOP, 2007. "Random Walk Expectations and the Forward Discount Puzzle," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 07.01, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Bec, Frédérique & Gollier, Christian, 2006. "Assets Returns Volatility and Investment Horizon: The French Case," IDEI Working Papers 467, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised 30 Nov 2008.
- Bryan Campbell & Scott Hendry, 2007. "Price Discovery in Canadian and U.S. 10-Year Government Bond Markets," Working Papers 07-43, Bank of Canada.
- Francis Covas & Wouter J. Den Haan, 2007. "Cyclical Behavior of Debt and Equity Using a Panel of Canadian Firms," Working Papers 07-44, Bank of Canada.