Report NEP-FMK-2007-03-24This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marc Rapp & Bernhard Schwetzler, . "Asset Prices in the Presence of a Tax Authority," German Working Papers in Law and Economics 2006-1-1167, Berkeley Electronic Press.
- Guidolin, Massimo & Timmermann, Allan G, 2007. "Forecasts of US Short-term Interest Rates: A Flexible Forecast Combination Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 6188, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kerstin Bernoth & Juergen von Hagen & Casper de Vries, 2007. "The Forward Premium Puzzle: new evidence from futures contracts," DNB Working Papers 125, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Item repec:cfs:cfswop:wp200716 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Magdalena Polan & Parmeshwar Ramlogan & Carlos I. Medeiros, 2007. "A Primeron Sovereign Debt Buybacks and Swaps," IMF Working Papers 07/58, International Monetary Fund.
- Martin CihÃ¡k, 2007. "Introduction to Applied Stress Testing," IMF Working Papers 07/59, International Monetary Fund.
- Luc Laeven & Harry Huizinga & Gaetan Nicodeme, 2007. "Capital Structure and International Debt Shifting," IMF Working Papers 07/39, International Monetary Fund.
- Andrea Gheno, 2005. "Corporate valuations and the merton model," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0055, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.