Report NEP-FMK-2004-08-02This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Laura Veldkamp, 2004. "Information Markets and the Comovement of Asset Prices," 2004 Meeting Papers 539, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ravi Bansal & Varoujan Khatchatrian & Amir Yaron, 2004. "Interpretable Asset Markets?," 2004 Meeting Papers 136b, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Peter Huang, "undated". "Regulating Irrational Exuberance and Anxiety in Securities Markets," Scholarship at Penn Law upenn_wps-1016, University of Pennsylvania Law School.
- Stephen Morris & Franklin Allen & Hyun Song Shin, 2004. "Beauty Contests, Bubbles and Iterated Expectations in Asset Markets," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm346, Yale School of Management.
- Burton Hollifield & Michael Gallmeyer & Duane Seppi, 2004. "Liquidity Discovery and Asset Pricing," 2004 Meeting Papers 136a, Society for Economic Dynamics.