Report NEP-FMK-2003-07-29This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kathryn M.E. Dominguez, 2003. "When Do Central Bank Interventions Influence Intra-Daily and Longer-Term Exchange Rate Movements?," NBER Working Papers 9875, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:uba:hadfwe:noise_2003-03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:uba:hadfwe:noise_2003-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Chee Keong Choong & Zulkornain Yusop & Siong Hook Law & Venus Liew Khim Sen, 2003. "Financial Development and Economic Growth in Malaysia: The Stock Market Perspective," Macroeconomics 0307010, EconWPA.
- Khim-Sen Liew & Kian-Ping Lim & Chee-Keong Choong, 2003. "On The Forecastability Of Asean-5 Stock Markets Returns Using Time Series Models," Finance 0307012, EconWPA.